Wednesday 25 April 2007

NHS: Get real!

I am REALLY annoyed. I really am pissed off and really need to let off steam. I am fed up with the sheer fuckwittery which seems to be the ruling factor in the society which we live in. Petty crimes get 50 odd years it seams while murder gets you a few hours community service. I am fed up with the brainless nerks which populate this world. Ok so nobody reads this blog but it keeps me sane. I am fed up with the way in which I am forced onto a diploma course as I cannot afford a degree pathway and then cannot afford the diploma pathways and then the bank plays wanker with me and refuses to actually give me a loan and this means I am now buggered finically and some smug cunt has all the control and yet I must be bloody perfect all the fucking time. I will seriously murder the next twat who winds me up as I am really annoyed at the whole great fucked up perverted set of pseudo morals which Twat Blair and Patsy fuckwit and the bunch of brain dead retards which the dithering simpletons AKA the government the general public let into power (AGAIN: I HOPE YOU DIE SCREAMING YOU FUCKING BUNCH OF CUNTS!!!!) let in as the government. I would not trust those idiots to look after a plant, never mind the country, and I am boiling over with rage and I really don’t care anymore. I really doubt I will even bother getting and RGN status never mind a bloody interview as lets be honest, a 22 years old heterosexual male with a girlfriend is not likely to get the job as some 27 year old female who has a BSc but not enough knowledge to lace my bloody shoes will get the post while I am left skint. Oh sure, they may have a degree but remember here they do no more work then me in terms of their writing, they do it simply together in one assignment. I really am fed up. I am so sick of the way I go around saving lives ( NB: YES I FUCKING WAS THE ONE DOING CPR ON THE ARREST CASES WHEN THEY STARTED BREATHING/HAVING A RETURN TO A CARDIAC OUTPUT) yet I am viewed below the morons without the first clue of how to treat people, or the mouthy twats who have not clue save how to yell every bugger else down. I learned more reading the sodding green book then three years university study. I really feel I have never had that one defining moment that sets me appart that I can hold up and say "that was my moment".

Yet again I am left pissed off in the extremes. You work your bollocks off and some twat who cant do the fucking job as good as me ends up in a better position because of money and having not had a second year death. In the immortal words of daffy duck, I demand that you shoot me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: