Tuesday 10 July 2007

Found: Nurses fob watch, circa 2005


Back when I first started the university, I was given a fob watch. I quietly managed to loose the watch after first placement and did not resister this until needing at for the second placement.

A friend of mine gave me a spare one which worked for all of a week, then I got myself a new one, then found another one that another family member went and got for themselfs a while back.

I managed through wearing only one watch misplace the others.

Now I have found them all, and have a room which is getting cluttered up with all my old equipment and bits and pieces from the past 2 years placements. The most embarrasing one is finding a photo taken during my first placement: Ahh, simpler times. Its amazing how you can feel a bit nostalgic after only 3 years.

No comments: