Sunday 22 July 2007

Throwing coal onto the fire of pressure

There was mention of the two essays that has to be done for the theird of August. I was aware of there being two more essays which were to be handed in on the 5th September. Only yesterday I got an email form the module leader of one of the september hand in date modules and was told that they had recieveed email "Regarding the submission of the essay for the 3rd August".

I am not sure if this is one of two things:
1) The original submission date. The module guide never had this in, and we (the group I was in) had to ask. I remeber clearly people saying "5th Septmber the same as the other one".

2) A mistake based on the pathway leaders email casusing confusion.

Fortunatly for me, I had made a small start to the essay, and had written about 750 words of the 4000. After some quick reading and typing on all three, there is 941 words of the 1000 essay (less literature search), 3065 of the first 4000 word essay and now from the urgent writing of the second 4000 word essay, 2385 words. Phew. Now, I need to get offline, and get my laptop down to the PC repair shop as I am writing this to use by using "Safe mode".

No comments: