Tuesday 31 July 2007

The opposite post of the one below

So, that's my off duty confirmed (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12 hour day shift starting at 07:30). So I recon that rather then getting tho 06:25 X56, if I get the 06:06 65 that should mean I get in on the 06:37 63 from the crossroads, so I don't end up late.
Right, that's transport sorted out, now for the money for bus fare.
Oh, that's right, what bloody money!
4 days till bursary (and it better damn well arrive), and the bank WONT let me have a extension of the overdraft as they want me to provide evidence of getting a bursary even though a) I set up the account in April of this year when I was a third year, and b) have not had a confirming letter from the student grants unit and c) to get a letter from the university means using up the small bit of cash I have to go in to get the letter printed from the uni. However, I need that for Friday to get in to hand the essays in. Even if I do go in, guess when the overdraft will be confirmed ? Probably bloody Friday when I get the bursary. Best bit is that they want Proof, and apparently "Paying a bursary in and providing a letter confirming the course finishes in 2008 and the letter stating I had not been removed from the university is not proof enough". WTF? That's like asking to prove its Tuesday today but a calendar and today's paper is not proof.
Another way? Another way of causing me trouble more like.

No comments: