Monday 30 July 2007

Hello...Hello...Helloh-dear!

Hmmm.
Ah
Oh.
Hi I... Oh, hang on, no, no, thats actually just more bloody Motzart.
Great.
Brilliant!
I mean just...Oh, hello there reader, almost didn't see you there. Hmmm? Me? Aye I'm not too bad, sorry, cant talk long, I am trying to get through to the hosptial to talk to somebody about my next placement except all I am getting is the holding tune. Well, while we are here and I am not doing much let's catch up. I've been slogging it out with the long running saga (or farce) of getting my bursary. It really should not be that difficult to get a cheque but it seems that they have made it so, yes, that's right I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN EFFIN' WELL PAID!. Good news is that the bank are going to get back to me on whether I have a £1600 overdraft limit approved (well i AM a third year and that IS the third year limit so fingers crossed).

I am nearly done with the essays (Yay!) and even better have been told that one of the 4000 word essays that I was to submit on Friday is to be handed in on the 21st August instead (which is nice. If the one I thourght was to be on the 5th is to be in for that date then all is well).
Well, i am going to try the hospitl again so will have to go.

No comments: