Friday 3 August 2007

Question

Is it really worth it anymore?
In another 9 hours the essay that nearly ruined my career will be submitted. I am hopefull that this will pass, but I have had such a hassle with this other essay that I am really worn. I am really tired of this all. I mean, where is the job at the end of this? There really is little prospect, I have always asserted that I doubt that there is a job at the end of the course for me (and many others). The third year has been a demoralising exercise and really I cannot take much more of the constant kick-in-the-teeth experiance which the course has descended into. Course, today is friday but heaven knows when my money will arrive, when hell freezes over or there is aerial bacon seems to be the two hot favourites at the moment.

Take the latest problem. I am being asked to submitt an essay today that is not infact due to be submitted until september 5th. I have mentioned this, and all I get is a terse reply saying to hand the essay in. Well, they want an essay in a week then fine, you get an essay in a week. So this will more then likely defer.

Then, I will go to the studnent union and kick off on the matter.
But, who will be made out to be the c**t?
Yes, well done you guess right.
I may be back on the course but I really am just past my mental tolerance level. Just when you think you cant go any lower some bugger comes along with a jackhammer to add a few extra foot.

No comments: